Our office can assist with the following services:

  • Filing for non-service connected pensions for the veteran and their dependents, and service connected compensations.
  • Filing for medical treatment.
  • Filing for burial allowances and grave markers.
  • Requesting presidential memorial certificates.
  • Copies of military personnel records and service medical records.
  • Dependency indemnity.
  • Survivor Benefit Plan.
  • Assist in filing for educational benefits.
  • Assist in obtaining VA Home Loan certificates of eligibility.
  • Assist filing an appeal when benefits are unjustly denied.
  • Visit hospitals/nursing homes to assist veterans with VA paperwork.
  • Counsel with veterans and their dependents.
  • Refer citizens to county and state agencies for financial relief.

Search this Site

Adobe Reader

Select information on this site requires Adobe Reader:


get adobe reader


For Employee Use

Legal Review Form


fd-poster 2-400x260







Site Admin Login